- Recording radio spots .
- Audio recording for TV, film and Internet spots.
- Recording promos and commercials (home shopping).
- Voice over for audiovisual, Internet and multimedia productions.
- Voice over for e-learning, audio guides, audiobooks and audio description.
- Online and offline announcements (PA).
- Radio programmes and new formats.
- Call centre and answering machine recordings.
PRODUCTION AND POST-PRO
- Audio editing and cleaning.
- Dubbing and simultaneous translation.
- Background and soundtrack composition.
- Music and sound effects library.
- Foley sound effects.
- Editing and synchronization.
- Mixing and mastering.
- Adaptation to final format
- On-location sound recording.
- Wild track.
- Capturing background noise and sound effects.
- Recording of conferences and events.
- Following press conferences
- Managing national and international voice over talent.
- Managing special voices.
- Translation and adaptation.
- Format conversion.
- Managing jingles and musical composition.
- Multicopying for DVD-CD and Blu-ray.
- Analog format recovery.
- Creative copywriting and script writing.
- Project creation.
- Managing musical rights.
- Voice over and dubbing courses.
- Intriduction to dubbing for kids.
- Sound engineering courses.
State-of-the-art digital studio with Pro Tools HD running on a Mac platform and C|24 control surface mixing desk in a 5.1 multichannel environment with monitors and Genelec subwoofers.
Neumann U87 and TLM 103 microphones in a soundproof booth, with a screen to follow the image. Avalon preamp and TC Electronic Finalizer 96K mastering processor.
Editing workstations with Pro Tools running on a Mac platform and Command 8 control surface, Yamaha digital mixers, D.A.S. and Alesis monitors.
Sound is key to achieving a quality audiovisual production. The images are enhanced by the right soundtrack.
At SONIDOVISUAL, we add the soundtrack to the audiovisual piece from scratch: featuring a professional voice over or dubbing, a musical setting that communicates the desired message, enriched by real sound effects or using Foley techniques, and performing a precise mixing using the Pro Tools C|24 control surface.
Finally, we master our audio band, optimizing it for the intended format (TV, film, DVD, Internet) and achieving the best results from this all-encompassing process.
A mobile unit comprising technical operators equipped with Sennheiser MKH416 shotgun microphones and EW 112 Lavalier wireless systems, Cavision boom poles, Rycote kit, and the Edirol R-4 Pro portable recorder, transferring to camera using the AKG Wireless transmitter kit. Zoom H6 and H4n Pro Handy Recorders.
We provide not only the equipment but also our expertise as boom operators when recording sound on location, with basic post-production included.
We also offer a whole range of services related to audiovisual production: managing national and international voice over talent, special voices, translation into multiple languages, adaptation, managing jingles and musical composition (ad-hoc), managing musical rights, multicopying, analog format recovery, project creation, creative copywriting and script writing.
Our job is to respond to any request, approaching the work in an efficient and satisfactory way.
Since 2013, we have held different editions of our voice over and dubbing course. Quality, hands-on and enjoyable training that time and again receives positive feedback as seen in the satisfaction expressed by our students.
Learning how to perform in front of a microphone – whether it’s for recording an ad, an audiovisual piece or dubbing a take – is the aim of this course.
Aimed at children from 8 to 14 years, students will learn how to express themselves, perform and sync their voices. They will pick up reading techniques, practising with different texts, and they will voice the characters that appear on the screen, expressing emotions and feelings.
This course teaches the use of DAWs (Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, etc.), microphone techniques, multitrack recording, mixing, post-production and mastering. Studio and on-location recording techniques are also on the programme.
We are a studio located in Cartagena (southeast Spain) dedicated to sound production and post-production for advertising, audiovisual and multimedia projects. With over 20 years of experience, we have carried out thousands of productions for national and international clients.
Led by Sergio Huéscar, we bring a professional, highly qualified young team to every project, with a proven track record in the field of sound production.